cobrakiller87cobrakiller87

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Special Edition Super Mario Special Edition

Try as hard as i might, i cannot find the 3rd key on the 6th level. I ran out of things to hit and still cannot find it. Thought it was the high one over the red tunnel, but that was a 1up. Starting to think it doesnt exist.

other than that, all good.

Winter Bubble Shooter Winter Bubble Shooter

Fun game, but broke on level 6. One of the multi-hit bubbles got stuck at #1 and wouldn't finish no matter how many times I hit it.

InfiniteRonin InfiniteRonin

A lot of fun. The only piece of advice I really have is to set less awkward controls. A S & D are not comfortable to control. If you could make the buttons all in a straight line, I believe the game would be more comfortable and therefore more enjoyable. Maybe try switching the D and X controls.

Play with Us! Episode 1 (18+) Play with Us! Episode 1 (18+)

I am missing the last dot on fellatio and the 5th dot on night. Anybody have any hints?

_lockout _lockout

Alright then. This was not a difficult game, so i dont know what people are complaining about. It was however a really fun platformer.

jicking responds:

theres a lot of flaws and i found when people started to complain about it.thanks :)

Water Blaster Water Blaster

ball got stuck bouncing between two unbreakables on level 4. you should add some sort of option to restart level or go to main menu [or something along those lines] so this doesnt have to end your game.

Exercise Exercise

Works perfectly, and is really fun. The only thing I wish is that there was a "pot of gold".

Also, its not that hard. It only takes a little patience and nicely timed button pressing.

VinceB responds:

How hard the game is depends on how the platforms spawn. I can usually beat it, but there have been a few times where I felt it was impossible.

A Game in One Week A Game in One Week

Guys, the game is a pain in the ass, but it is beatable. I actually liked how challenging it was. I ended with 7916minutes left out of 10080. This however only makes sense if they count every second as a minute.

Nice Work Jefferson TD. Was a great deal of fun.

JeffersonTD responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked the challenge! :)

Speed Biker Speed Biker

A little too easy. I got bored around 50,000. I stopped playing [other than clicking boost every now and then] around 70,000 and still took second place at over 111,000. It was fun for a while though. I would only recommend adding more obstacles.

Jumprunner Jumprunner

Pretty Good

It worked just fine, but was a little too boring. I think it is partly because of the lack of diversity in the hazards. I got to about 20000 and committed suicide.